Thursday, November 18, 2010

#4 AP lanuage and Composition

Confusion
I apologize ahead of time for the way this will come out, but I never really get confused. Confuzzlification, discombobulation, what ever you want to call it is one thing that really bothers me, so I make it a priority to not be confused as much as possible. The only instance that comes to mind where I was confused was when my father died. I'm not even sure if you would call it confusion, it was more like shock. It this point I didn't know what my father looked. When my mother told me I wasn't even remotely upset, I didn't understand why it was so important. 'I didn't know him. So what?' Family members kept apologizing and trying to comfort, I really didn't understand why. I must have remained in that fog-like state of denial for awhile. Constant confusion. It didn't hit me until later. Much later. Two weeks later.  Suddenly I was upset.  I was distraught. The confusion was gone but the fog still reached across the vast expanses of thought settling into the crevices of my mind.

No comments:

Post a Comment